Starter’s kit to Indian Culture – Web Version
Exclusive of GST Charges
(The below cost excludes [email protected]% )
In the first course of Starter’s kit to Indian culture; you are exposed to different facets of Indian culture and values. Sanskrit songs/ rhymes, slokas, quiz , bhajans, sanskrit language and small stories keeps a kid glued to the computer. This self-paced, activity based product keeps you highly engaged. Best suited for children from the age of 3 – 12 years who want to understand the various nuggets of Indian culture.
Please note – Supplementary book will be released shortly
“The learning of Sanskrit Slokas , Bhajans and Value based Stories helps to –
- Familiarization of the Sanskrit letters and words.
- Understand values through stories.
- Increase your IQ through quiz
- Increase your memory, pronunciation through reciting and chanting shlokas. bhagavadgita
- Introduction to Sanskrit Language
- Read and write small sentences and paragraphs and understand their meaning
- Sing, chant, play and enjoy